OT: Inventory Reduction :-)

Okay, it's not pretty, but by popular demand I've posted a temporary Yahoo
store listing all the things I have in stock (and a couple things I can
get next day).  I'd like to move as much inventory as possible by the end
of the year, for the obvious tax reasons.

http://store.osoutlet.com/

For locals, or for pick-up at a LUG meeting, use the coupon "SILUG" and
get free shipping. (Or, if I screwed up your shipping table, and want me
to figure it out manually, just use the same code :P )

Happy Shopping, Happy Holidays, and Happy Stock Cleaning :-)

In case you're curious, when osoutlet.com grows up (and moves out of
Yahoo's incubator) it will become the OpenSourceOutlet.com.

Enjoy.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/
President, K&S Pritchard Inc.		kara@kspei.com