BlueFish

Whilst observing Kara's Billy bass link I noticed made with bluefish and
gimp icons at the bottom of the page. Not knowing what Bluefish is I
found myself clicking on the icon, reading about it, thinking it might
be useful to me and .......

firing up an xterm and su-ing and;
apt-get install bluefish ing

and typing bluefish at the command line, and viola it works ....

anyone have any freakin idea how to use it

/me scratches head

Steve
I hate these steep learning curves. Oh yeah, the docs say for
experienced web peeples, must be why I'm clueless.