TextMaker: Should we support FreeBSD at all?

Hi:

 I originally ran TextMaker, in FreeBSD, using Linux compat mode. A while
 back this company asked me if I would like a port of their word processor to
 FreeBSD, to which I said yes. They have sent me this questionnaire and I am
 forwarding it on to SiLUG-discuss. Some of the questions are not relevant,
 however the ones that pertain to where they can post additional queries or
 whether it is desirable to even support FreeBSD is something that more
 experienced people might want to comment on. I am a FreeBSD newbie.
 I would say that TextMaker compares well with Abiword 2 and OpenOffice. The
install I have here of TextMaker is not as fast as Abiword 2 nor OpenOffice.
That being said it has a very nice GUI. OpenOffice seems to do a better job
of importing MS *.doc's.  TextMaker does have good tables and it's hardcopies
are quite good. However, IMHO Abiword will likely turn out to be the best Word
Processor, if not the one most widely used. Nevertheless I do also want
commercial companies to port their software to FreeBSD. This enhances the
value of FreeBSD and this is the reason why I have forwarded this e-mail to
this list.