Re: OT: TOYS & Deals of the Week! :-)

On Thu, 2 Oct 2003, Nathan Nutter wrote:

> When are you placing the order, I might want one of the switches but I am
> not sure yet?

I placed the order today, but I got 10 of them anyhow to keep on hand (of
the 5 port) anyhow.  I place orders with this vendor at least every couple
of weeks, so if one of the other ones sound good, let me know.

FWIW, I STILL have a large large stack of 12 port 10MB hubs (rack
mountable, if you get the cheap brackets from HP).  $15ea or 2/$20. Cash &
Carry.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/