Re: Microsoft: Insecure by design

On Mon, Aug 25, 2003 at 10:25:25PM -0500 or thereabouts, Aaron Cronkright wrote:
<snip>
> protected from the blaster and sobig worms.  On the other hand, ADM, the
> soybean and corn processing company that makes all of Decatur smell like a
> dirty laundry hamper after it has sat full for about a year in humid
> conditions, was hit hard with these two worms.

I could never figure out this.  Every IT admin should be fired if their
company had problems with these 2 worms.  There is no excuse for not
blocking, on the WAN side port 135, etc... This is just plain stupidity or
lack of knowledge. ... in my humble opinion...

--
Gary

Department of Redundancy Department