Downloading RH from RH?

Just for fun, I looked at Red Hat's website this morning.  Perhaps I'm
missing something (usually a good bet), but it would appear that RH does
not offer a free download of RH 9 any more.

In other words ... the .iso's are still free, but you have to *pay* the
$60/year Red Hat Network fee to download them directly from RH?!

I tried to access their ftp site, but was unable (probably due to our
firewalls here at work).

Wazzup?

Confused,
Charlie