Re: IBM Lawsuit

> Here is the text of what IBM filed against SCO...

I liked this part...

> 36. States that it is without information sufficient to form a belief
> as to the truth of the averments of paragraph 36, except admits that
> IBM POWER chips are currently more powerful than the Intel chips
> described in these averments.

Hey, SCO! Sure, we'll admit that we agree with your statement that
our lawyer's farts are more "powerful" than your lawyer's farts.
nyah, nyah. pbpbpbpbppththht.

-- (bubbling sound) --
-- (pause) --
-- (exhale sound) --
"Dude, check this one out. You're gonna freak..."
  --- [SCO executive name witheld]

Mike808/