OT: TDK 48x12x48 CD-RW

I just salvaged an almost brand-new TDK CD-RW out of my nieghbor's PC
before I turned it into their new router.  I say almost brand new because
while he bought it in October for $109, he never understood how to use it,
and I burned the very first CD on it 2 weeks ago. (He's an elderly
gentleman who bought it to make photo CDs from his old slides.  Of course,
he just bought a scanner with a slide adapter from me 2 weeks ago too :-)

He bought a new PC from me, and I didn't think his router needed the nice
CD-RW :)

$25 anyone?  It's beige with a blue panel across the front.  Kind of cute.