Re: OT: [forsale] monitors (fwd)

I'll take a 21" flat panel if you have it!  :)

no really,  mark me down for a 17" CRT if you have one.  I'm hopeing to
maybe make it to Fairview for the meeting in August.  If Joe is going to
(and driving) I can pick it up then.  If not,  could you hold it and then
bring it down next month to carbondale?

Thanks

Ray