FS: SGI and more...

Cubix Servers and Rack - $375
This is a double-rack, but only half-populated (4 drawers).
Each drawer has two dual-PPro/200s, 1GB of ram, and a fiber card.
This would make a nice cluster of 8 machines with 16 CPUs. Built-in KVM.
Size-wise, it's a honker at two side-by-side 4-foot racks.

SGI 540 Servers - $700
These are the tall quad Xeon servers.

SGI Octanes - $950
These are the cubes. Don't know too much about them.

HP Racks - $125
These are the heavy-duty 6-foot racks with tip-stand and wheels.
Full panels. They are easier to move around than the 7-foot racks.

Contact me if interested. The SGI's currently have some interest from
another party. I get no kickback/commission on this, and I might be able
to help with delivery (they're in St. Chuck, MO). I might be able to
verify what's in the SGIs if need be.

Mike808/