Re: <humble>Help? Coyote router, USR Sportster 33.6 ISA

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 13:10:52 -0500
 "Doug Simmons" <dsimmons@lib.siu.edu> wrote:
>2. Since the modem has no address config jumpers, how can I set it for port
>03E8? The com port and the irq settings will not be a problem... Will
>setting the irq to 3 "imply" 03E8?

Sorry, that would be COM4, IRQ3. COM4 is, by tradition, 3E8/IRQ3.  Like
mike808 said in his post, COM ports have "standard" assignments, but also
work under other configurations, provided that your software knows where to
look...

>Thanks again,
>Doug Simmons

Quite welcome,