Re: Klez virus

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:57:01 -0500
 bob@evilkat.com wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 19, 2003 at 10:31:16AM -0400, William Underwood wrote:
>>   Secure Computing Initiative, my freakin ass...
>
>oh come on william give M$ a break this is an initiative which means that

Hmmm... A quick google turns up only one item at microsoft.com, and it's just
a chat excerpt from a developer session...

http://www.google.com/search?%22secure+computing+initiative%22+site%3Amicrosoft.com

Guess they gave that up, without even saying anything...

Totally unrelated, here is something funny I came across while doing that
search:

Q  U  O  T  E  D

I AM GEORGE WALKER BUSH, SON OF THE FORMER
PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
GEORGE HERBERT WALKER BUSH, AND CURRENTLY
SERVING AS PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF
AMERICA. THIS LETTER MIGHT SURPRISE YOU BECAUSE
WE HAVE NOT MET NEITHER IN PERSON NOR BY
CORRESPONDENCE. I CAME TO KNOW OF YOU IN MY
SEARCH FOR A RELIABLE AND REPUTABLE PERSON TO
HANDLE A VERY CONFIDENTIAL BUSINESS
TRANSACTION, WHICH INVOLVES THE TRANSFER OF A
HUGE SUM OF MONEY TO AN ACCOUNT REQUIRING
MAXIMUM CONFIDENCE.
-- -- Excerpt from the latest twist on the Nigerian 419
email

>Bob T. Kat

William

--