SCO vs. IBM question (remember Xenix?)

Didn't SCO release the code for Xenix a while back (like 4 or 5 years
ago?)  If so, could this be the source of the "80 identical lines of
code"? I'm pretty sure SCO released a bunch of code before they were
acquired by Caldera.  I remember thinking "Who cares?" at the time.
I think I threw away all of my SCO World magazines.  Does anyone
remember this?

=====
http://linux.usi.edu:8080/LUG  Web Log
http://linux.usi.edu/rat/  My Page