Re: samba silliness

Hmm let me see, what have I said. Running redhat 6 on
a machine that's connected directly to a windows ME
computer. Can connect to the samba share through the
RH box but can't connect to it using a the Windows
box.  Had to insmod the network card and alias it to
get it to run. Tried using both the NetBios and IP to
manually map it but neither worked. The port is open
and samba is running alright as far as I know. If I
hadn't tried to look up something on this I wouldn't
have asked here in the first place.  That's how I
found out I had to alias the netowrk card, looking
around. As far as it bores you, if it does then don't
play in the first place.

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html#beprecise