Re: OT: power supplies suck

Maybe the testers test the load & surge capacity-- that could be worth
something.  I had a "good" 300W PS (came with the enlight case) that
wasn't too great in my ~150W system-- my plain ol' IDE drives wouldn't
always initialize on power up with it.  Switching to a server grade 400W
PS made the drives happy.  The drives seem snappier (lower access time)
now too.

Mike