Certification choices

If you could receive one of the following certifications free of charge,
and you had no job, and you were looking to make the most money possible
just by acquiring a certification, which would you chose and why?

Cisco CCNA
Cisco CCNP
MCSE Windows 2000
Linux +
Linux Certified Administrator
Unix
Unix Level 1
Network +
Security +
AA in computer networking technology

You have no income so you need certification fast to upgrade your
resume. You have a mechanical background with some practical experience
but no real world experience in computer administration.

I don't want or need jokes or flames. This is my real world predicament
and I'm looking for valid advice from those people who are actually
working in this field. The AA is from Ranken and is a 72 week course.
The rest are from either ATAI, Techskils, or New Horizons and all are
from 4 to 12 weeks in duration. It will be paid for by National
Emergency Grant money authorized by congress to help retrain those of us
(airline employees) who have been screwed by 9/11, the SARS epidemic and
a contrived War for Oil in Iraq, oh that's right it wasn't oil we went
there for it was WMD. (Sorry! very heavy sarcasm)

If I haven't pissed you off, suggestions?

--
Stephen D Reindl <sreindl@apci.net>
RLLNW/PRS

This is a digitally signed message part