Re: OT: Fantastic Sprint Deal

Kara,

If Sprint has a plan and a good Compact Flash phone module for a Zaurus
SL-5600, I'd be interested. It's got to be a truly FANTASTIC plan for me
to give up service on my trusty old Qualcomm 2700 dual-band with its
hands-free dash mount cradle, data modem, and standup desktop charger.
Options like that haven't been available for cell phones for more than
three years. These days the only choices companies like Sprint feel like
offering to their customers are the minutes con jobs.

Quickly now, without running xcalc, how long is 2000 minutes?  (Answer:
1day 9hrs 20min)

--Doc