Re: Anyone studying for cisco certs?

On Fri, May 16, 2003 at 10:03:13AM -0500, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> > Well, if you are Serious, can I be Frank?
>
> Look Frank, just don't call me Shirley, am I Clear?

clear as vodka

so it's back to calling you fluffy-snow-bunny the pirate eh, damn and shirley
was so much shorter to, it really brought out the vtoc in you

haven't we had this conversation a few times about cisco?? has you new job as
"network" administrator altered your perception of said company? I seem to
recall some choice words about cisco and donkeys amongst otter things spill
forth from you in previously, then again you were talking about taking this
cisco step back in december 2001, http://www.despair.com/proc24x30pri.html