SCSI Cable

I was wondering if there was anyone still around that
would possibley have a SCSI cable on hand that I could
buy/have/borrow/whatever.  I ended up getting a SCSi
drive and card, from a friend but no cable.  I've
tried the shops around, BestBuy, RadioShack,
OfficeMax, aNd the answerS I got were, no we don't
carry those anymore, we never carried those, and why
would you want one of those?. Bastiches but oh well I
digress if anyone can hook me up I'd like to know,
also what I'll be doing is running the root off a
different drive than the home directory, if anyone has
any tips about me doing this I'd apreciate them.