Re: User permissions and groups

Thanks for the tips and tricks so far.  They've been very helpful.  I
been doing a lot of reading about Linux for the last year or so, and
I've been looking to go deeper into the theory of the OS, which is why
I've been reading on the kernel.  I've read "Running Linux", "Linux
System Administration" (Gagne), "Red Hat 7 Unleashed", countless
webpages, HOWTO's, and other documentation.  I guess I just need the
practical experience to pull it all together.  Thanks for all the help,
everybody!

Adam