Opps. I killed Mozilla.

Anyone speak Italian, or it might be Spanish or something else?

Background stuff:

To give internet access to all the home computers, I've setup a router/firewall box (IPCOP) and am running DHCP on it.
Essentially what happens is that the Windows boxes connect to my ADSL ip and work and the RH 9.0 Laptop doesn't.
**Everything worked yesterday.** Don't laugh, it did! ;)

I didn't make any further changes to the IPCOP box and the laptop is turned off during the day, while I sleep.
ADSL connection is active and I can ping the IPCOP box from the laptop.

Problem:
Mozilla won't open. It tries for a long time and then gives me a parameter error type message, which isn't in English. It looks like a configuration problem of some sort related to Chrome. I haven't used Babblefish to translate, yet, so I can't google the error.

Here's my question:
Is there a document/website that has Mozilla errors listed? Sort of like an errata listing? It's most annoying to have something break (most certainly my doing, though it beats me how) and then have no online help files to figure things out with. Sigh.

Bonnie

P.S. What are we dicussing Thursday?