Re: OT: Summer employment

Tim,
	What you might want to do is give a brief overview of teh skills
that you currently have and what kind of an internship you are looking
for.  Coding?  Sysadmin?  Network adming?  General IT whipping boy?  As
you are in CS your most likely looking for a summer coding job.  If you
are looking in STL, you best bet would be to look some place that is
looking for web developers (java is about as easy as thinking the code.).
If you are looking for something in the sysadmin or entwork admin vein,
you might come up dry, there aren't that many opportunities currently that
I know about.  Have you looked into the federal agencies?  FBI, NSA, CIA
all offer all kinds of internships, plus you get the added benefit of
gaining a security clearance at no charge!  Lots of companies like this.
Of course, they all dig into your past and talk to people you would rather
them not talk to about things that you would rather them not talk about.
In any event, I am rambling, but if you do shoot out a basic outline of
your skills, I am sure that someone on here knows someone that is looking
for a slave..errr..intern.

Tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."