Re: Linux Peeves

On 24 Apr 2003, Robert G. (Doc) Savage wrote:

> I recently asked this list about another odd Linux error message. What I
> got for an answer was both unresponsive and insulting.

Your C error?  I went through the archives, and found a message in March
about a compiling error.  I didn't read everything, but both Steven and
Tighe tried to help you, so I wouldn't call that unresponsive or
insulting.  Granted it looks like a couple members deviated into silly
content later... but...

As for searching for errors, I've had a lot of wierd ones myself, and I've
ALWAYS been able to find it on google.  Maybe you're just going where
noone has gone before :-)

Sorry for the concern, but I don't like regular members to be unhappy
about something here.  Granted we don't know all, but we aren't here to be
insulting, and I frequently ping those who are.  That's not the purpose of
this list.

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/