SIUC ACM SIGLinux Meeting Wednesday, 6pm Morris Library rm 325

Linux Enthusiasts,

So as to avoid flames, I'll open this email by saying that I've been
doing SILUG promotion on the ACM mailing list, so I feel justified
posting to this one.

Southern Illinois University's student chapter of the Association for
Computing Machinery is having a SIGLinux meeting today (Wednesday) in
the Morris Library, room 325 at 6pm. (The same room as the SILUG
meetings.  Come on down.  We'll be talking about load balanced routing
and maybe working on a project collectively.

Hope to see you there.

James B Newby
SIUC ACM Student Chapter Chair