Re: Thursday, 4/3/2003 O'Fallon meeting reminder

Charlie,

I've got the three binary CDs downloaded and burned. (How I got them is a
war story all by itself.) If there's interest, I'll bring my CD
duplicator.

BTW, it's officially known as Red Hat Linux 9 -- there's no dot-zero.  The
big deal is its Native POSIX Threads Library (NTPL) support, which breaks
some backward compatibility but supposedly offers major advances in system
responsiveness -- especially if you compile in kernel preemptability.

--Doc