Re: D-LINK and WiFi

Doc wrote:
> For its Windows-only support of the card I would love to
> expose D-Link's childishness in a very public forum.

Ok. And as long as you're doing this, add Avaya to the list.
For their Residential Gateway (RG-1000 or RG-I) having a Windows-only
configuration tool. And to top it off, they not only wrote it in Java
(ostensibly for portability reasons, right?), they wrote it in the
MS-b@5tardized version using J++ and compiled it in
"Windows Incompatibility Mode". What a bunch of putzes.

I should just open a big can of JAD on it. @#$(*@#$ DMCA.

Mike808/