Re: KVM Switch

On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 10:16:07AM -0600, Stephen D Reindl wrote:
> Absolutely. The KVM should be OS independent. Fear not.

The only issue for Windows users is whether or not the KVM provides
signal when it is switched to another system.  If a Windows box boots
up without being able to detect a mouse, the mouse won't work until
you reboot.  As long as you don't mind being switched to the Windows
box when you boot it up, even the cheaper KVMs should be OK.

<plug>I can usually get good prices on KVMs, and even better prices on
KVM cables.  Feel free to drop me an email, or give me a call if you
are interested...</plug>