Re: I was just thinking...

> I worked on the AT&T Worldnet network for 3 years, I can vouch for Lying
> TELCO's -BELIEVE me.

yeah, we are taking bids right now from telco's on a new vpn setup.  i
haven't heard this much pure and utter shit come out of someone's mouth
for a while.  this is the line that shuts them all up.

"wow, that sounds really nice, can i get everything that you just said in
writing over your signatures?"

:D

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."