Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic

On Mon, Feb 17, 2003 at 01:06:33PM -0600, fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
> > oooooo brings a new meaning to "always on the internet"
> >
> > i knew there was a reason i wanted to move there, all i need is a laptop
> > and a wireless card, never pay for internet access again :->
>
> you do realize that the second that you obtain an ip that you are
> illegally obtaining access to their network and are actionable under
> computer crime laws, right?

yeah . . . and . . . so . . . what?

you do realize that every time you cross a street and aren't in the crosswalk your breaking the law, sometimes you have to break the law for lifes little convienencies

Bob T. Kat

(for those of you that don't know me, i would never do a thing like that, i don't break the law . . . anymore)