Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic

On Monday 17 February 2003 10:41, you wrote:
> > FYI: Warlinux is a bootable live CD that has kismet and other utilites
> > built in.
>
> kismet rules.  at SANS we took a wardrive through downtown san fran, there
> were so many unsecured networks i almost pooped myself.

Hmm  sounds like a kismet expert here? (I hope)  Maybe you can put together
some tips on using it.  I have played with it minimally.  I hear it can
'detect' Netstumbler but have not found out how.  Have you messed with it
enough  to do this?   I also installed the Festival package to play with the
voice announcements.  I thought that would make driving solo missions safer.
;-)