Re: Are Goto's in the Linux Kernel necessarily bad?

> I was concerned as I heard that the use of these goto's was bound to
> produce instability.
> Thanks for assuring me that the Linux lernel has no terrible flaws in it.

You sound like one of those trolls/business manager/marketing rep/CxO rag hack
that's always pointing out some "flaw" in Linux. But nobody seems to wonder
about the "use of these goto's" in say, some other convicted, serial offender
monopolist operating systems, and asking them to *prove* they don't have the
same flaw either. Which they, of course, cannot, since they are closed source.

Mike808/