Re: Monday's C'dale meeting topic

On Friday 14 February 2003 11:19, you wrote:
> AFAIK, we don't have a topic for Monday's meeting yet.  I was planning
> on doing a demo of the Zaurus and maybe talk about some wireless
> stuff, but it's going to be *very* difficult for me to get down there.
I could do some talking about wireless.  It seems to be a good topic and SIU
is rolling wireless out all over campus.  I will try to come up with enough
to keep people interested.  I have Kismet running on my laptop and can show
Netstumbler/Ministumbler also.  I may even be able to bring in a few wireless
antennas and explain a little about coverages.