Re: FVH 2 Jan meeting topic

> > if i get sober enough, i could talk about all the neato crap that i
>
> Not once have I ever seen you sober.  You're always drunk.
>
> And, for some reason, the phrase "Fiaid is a pirate.  Yarr!" comes to mind...

i am normally sober in public.  but when i get bought this nice nice
whiskey, i got kinda nuts with it.

dude, if i get the chance later, ill put up some screen shots from dark
age of camelot with my dude.  :)  that is his name Fiaid IsAPirateYarrr, i
am the most feared 1 eyed dwarf in the land!

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."