OT : Shiver Me Timbers!

Yarrr mateys,
	Have been the date of ale and grog and festivus been set?  Ask me
not to check me email or ye be hoisted up the yard arm by ye
undergraments.  If being the date be set, I shall try to attend with me
wife as we need to get out more.  The constant killing, looting, raping,
and pillaging be only fun for so long mateys.  I be back to work...

Set sail for San Francisco!  We be finding easy prey there mateys!

YARRRRRRRR

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."