Re: OT: SANS 2002

> /me fights bout with feelings of extreme jealousy...  I'm not going, not
> enough money in the company tuition/travel budget.

hehe, this is my second trip out there for a class.  considering the
limited number of admins we have to work on the wide variety of machines
we got, they gotta let us train up on just about anything we wanna go for.
:)

> Awww, poor baby... Don't forget to praise Ralph, the Ghost of
> Hangover-Future, at the nearest porcelain altar before bed.

considering that i will be in town for "thirsty thursday" again and i
can't really remember what we did last time, this should be a hoot.  that
reminds me i need to email jay and remind him to give me a call when i get
there.  i tend to forget these things....

tighe

--
Tighe Schlottog         workape         fiaid
"Nothing is too cruel if it is funny enough."