Re: USB network devices

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 03:44:01PM -0500, William Underwood wrote:
> On Tue, 19 Nov 2002 14:35:46 -0600 (CST)
>  Sean /The RIMBoy/ <sean@rimboy.com> wrote:
> >think someone round these parts keeps up with the hardware compatibility
> >howto.  Dont recall if it covers USB, but it's a good starting point.
>
> That would be Steve Pritchard...  What say you, Steve?

I was hoping someone else would give a good answer and save me from
admitting ignorance.  :-)

There must be some USB network devices that work under Linux...
That's the TiVo-approved way of adding networking to the series 2 TiVo
units.

I'm afraid that I don't have a better answer than that (without some
Googling anyway).