Re: KDE Question

On Tue, Nov 19, 2002 at 11:52:51AM -0600, KoReE wrote:
> AH!  This thing is about to drive me nuts!!  You guys know that little
> menu that pops up whenever you highlight a URL, and prompts you to open
> the URL using a browser, or whatever?  Yeah, so I want to get rid of that
> little bastard.
[...]
> What's worse is, it seems to just pop up randomly as long as I
> have info in the clip board

We went over this at a meeting a couple of months ago.  That seems to
be a bug in klipper that surfaced in KDE3.  (It didn't do that in
KDE2.)

Just hit Ctrl-Alt-X or click on the klipper icon and un-check "Actions
Enabled".  Then if you want to pop up the menu, hit Ctrl-Atl-R.

You probably don't want to totally kill the thing off, since it gives
you clipboard history (click on the icon) and the menu thingy is still
handy.