Re: ME > YOU

On Fri, 15 Nov 2002 14:30:19 -0600 (CST)
 fiaid@quasi-sane.com wrote:
>ifdef(your_boxers) {
>	your_boxers->owner(char)* = William;
>}

Damn, don't tell me your fresh-out-of-the-oven marriage is already so bad
that you're having alternitave lifestyle fantasies...  And, if they involve
me, then really, really, really don't tell me...

>damn, i hate C and i can't remember anything. damn

That's okay, no one expects real code in this type of thread.  It's all just
pseudo-code, rather like your reality, which is also very pseudo.

>tighe

William

--
William Underwood