[forsale] OT: More Old Hardware (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2002 17:01:51 -0500 (CDT)
From: Kara Pritchard <kara@luci.org>
To: forsale@silug.org
Subject: [forsale] OT: More Old Hardware

Forgive me for yet another OT hardware post, but I just came into some
more stuff...

I have 20ea Dual-Head PCI Video cards, 2MB/channel Pro Lightenings and
4MB/channel Evolution 2s.  $5/$10 respectively.

I have 6 Dell PowerApp 100 1U Chassis w/ PIII socket 370 MB, FDD and
CD-ROM for $150 (missing faceplate) I think I have a dual-capable one of
these too (not missing faceplate) for $200.

I also have an IBM Netfinity 4000R 1U Chassis w/ dual PIII slot 1, FDD and
CD-ROM for $200.  I can get at least a dozen more of these too.

We're planning to build these into systems, but if anyone wants to do that
themselves... :-)

For you with older machines, I can get 6 or more Promise Ultra33 cards (to
use 8+ GB HDDs on older machines. These are used, but in the box.  I
didn't pick them up yet, because I didn't know if anyone could use them.

Let's see...  If enough people are interested, I can still get up to 300
12 and 24port 10Mbit hubs.

I have to collect sales tax for IL residents...

Director of Exam Development            http://www.lpi.org/