Re: gcc version?

Sheesh. I understand the venom. But here's a guy who made a choice and
wants help. Can't we be better than nVidia. I realize that if they don't
provide the specs OSS can't work. Do I not understand the concept of
User Group?

Steve

Sorry Rich I'm too stupid to provide an answer. Send the shit back to
the factory for a refund with the reason why. Then buy something else.