Re: RSVP's

Steve,

Checking my social calendar one more time, I find all my Thursday nights are
booked for the next eight weeks as we rehearse "Arsenic & Old Lace" at the
Looking Glass Playhouse in Lebanon. If I can remember (CRS is a terrible
thing!), I'll drop off the DVD on my way.

Or we can watch it on Saturday, November 30 at an installfest I've suggested to
The-Other-Steve.

--Doc