Re: RH 8.0 --- Me want Xine!

What a bummer, xine not included?  It might be included just not
installed by default.  I'd check the RPMS directory on all the CD's.  If
not just load the xine packages off of the 7.3 cd's or download the
latest from http://xine.sourceforge.net/ and compile natively for the
3.2 libs.

As an alternative, try MPlayer at http://www.mplayerhq.hu/homepage/
Personally, I like it better.  I think it renders the video better than
xine and doesn't seem to freeze as much.  But the gui is not as mature
as Xine.  On the upside it supports more formats than xine.

John