Re: Hauppage WinTV 400 TV Cards

On Fri, Oct 04, 2002 at 10:58:34AM -0500, Ophidian wrote:
> where did you pick up 17 of those for that cheap?

We're "helping" a guy over in St. Louis get rid of a bunch of stuff
from Bridge.  Obviously, we're starting with the stuff we thought we
could sell quickly, and these things looked likely.  :-)

He also has monitors, systems, Cisco routers, HP hubs, and
who-knows-what-all-else.  The Cisco stuff is likely to be the next
pile of stuff we start looking at...