From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Charlie Brune
Sent: Thursday, October 03, 2002 1:16 PM
To: silug-discuss@silug.org
Subject: Partition magic

I am dual-booting a machine that has Windows Me and RH 7.3.  It has an
80GB hard drive, of which 50GB is allocated for Windows Me.

I want to use Partition Magic to resize it so that only about 10GB is
allocated for Windows Me.

Question:  If I take disk space from Windows Me and give it to the "/"
partition, will RH 7.3 freak out because (I'm guessing) it isn't
formatted
for Linux?  (I'm using ext2).

Thanks,
Charlie