Re: Help with home Ethernet? RH8 on P100, 98 on K62-500

	On Win98, go to Control Panel -> Internet Options -> Connections.
Choose either "don't dial when a network connection is present" or "never
dial a network connection."  I'd suggest the 2nd one, but that means
you'll have to manually launch the dialup connection from now on.