Red Hat 8.0 -- Arrival Date and Evolution

Anyone venturing a guess on when RH 8.0 will finally arrive?  I've been
using the "null" beta for as long as it's been out (Was that mid-August?)
and I really like it.

The one thing that continues to bite me is in Evolution (Outlook clone,
sort of).  When I right-click a message (or group of messages) in a folder
and try to convert them from "unread" to "read" status, the program blows
up.  8-(

Anyone else (Steve R.?) having the same problem?

Finally, congrats on SILUG's birthday!  This OS is the "real deal".

--
Regards,
Charlie Brune