From: silug-discuss-owner@silug.org
[mailto:silug-discuss-owner@silug.org] On Behalf Of Stephen D Reindl
Sent: Wednesday, September 18, 2002 9:55 AM
To: Silug
Subject: Sound editing (was Apt on CD and mice sound editing too)

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 14:26, Erich Schroeder wrote:
> Hear ye, O apt fans,
>   In my searches for useful software to digitize my old LPs for
cdburning

> Erich

Did you find anything that works well. I had a windoze program that
would split the tracks at the silent spots for me or I could do it
manually.But alas the windoze box is forever gone (hehehehe). I only
managed to get 2 albums burned. I even bought a new sony turntable with
a built in pre-amp expressly for that purpose.Maybe I should look at the
site you linked to?