Re: (rolls eyes)

On Thu, Sep 12, 2002 at 09:47:30PM -0500, Eric Peterson wrote:
> Thanks a bunch.  Dad's off to get his eMail address change (assuming we read
> this correctly).

What's the point in that?  Presumably, one of his Outlook-using
friends is infected.  When they get the new address and put it in
their address book, Klez will just start using the new address.

Those virus warnings are just spam, no better than the "virus" mails
themselves.  Ignore them.

I swear one of these years I'm going to sift through all of them that
I have here and write a bunch of procmail or SpamAssassin rules to
filter them appropriately.