contributions

Mike808 has asked me who gave what toward the drive fund last night,
and I can't answer him, since I didn't count the money until this
morning.  He'd like to give everyone proper credit, so could all of
you who donated last night email me privately and remind me?

Thanks.  :-)

Oh, and if anyone is interested, it looks like we're close to having
the thing half paid for.  If you want to donate, there's a link to
Mike808's original post in the news section on the web site.