Re: OT: first SILUG Film Festival?

On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 10:42:43PM -0500, William Underwood wrote:
> Either way, would it be presumptuous to think there may be time to fit
> some swimming and/or fishing in there as well?

I don't know why not, although I plan to park my ass and veg.  ;-)

> Will it be a byo-meat cook-out, dutch pizza party, pot-luck, or what?

I was thinking order pizza, mostly because that's the laziest way to
handle it.  We also have loads of microwave popcorn.  :-)

> I'm assuming there will be time for food, because I (speaking strictly
> for myself) just can't manage to go 11 hrs with no food... :-)

Sure.  We might have to come up with plans for a couple of meals even.

BTW, the date I came up with is apparently the annual "Discover
Fairview Heights" thing (or whatever it is called), so we may have to
reconsider the date.  I probably need to sit down with a calendar and
my better half to figure out the schedule, or at least decide if I
care.